Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Carver heater

Carver heater 1 week 1 day ago #465398

• Bobikleeds
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello guys. I have fitted my caravan with carver heater 1800 and it is not good enough. When I turn on fannaster it just cant keep up and the air from vents is not hot. I was thinking about fitting 3600 one and was wondering if it is the same size or is it much bigger. They look same on ebay but no dimensions. Many thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Carver heater 1 week 1 day ago #465400

• Damian-Moderator
  • Thank you received: 754
First of all, unless you are absolutely guaranteed that the unit actually works, don't buy old gas appliances from ebay !!!!!
Secondly, the 1800 is flued through the floor, but the 3600 must be flued through the roof.

The best person to ask about everything Carver is Gary at Arc Systems

www.arcsystems.biz/
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Damian-Moderator.

Carver heater 1 week 16 hours ago #465433

• Bobikleeds
  • Fresh Boarder
Will do. Thanks for advice

Most recent caravan reviews

Coachman Pastiche 520 - Clean lines and understated decals give the Pastiche 520 an elegant exterior, and Al-Ko ATC and stabiliser mean it should be an easy tow (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Altea 472 DS Eden - Maximising the window area has helped Adria create a roomy feel, and the whole interior exudes a sleek, modern look that's unusual at this price (© Practical Caravan)
Moto-trek Trek-Away - The Moto-trek Trek-Away standard exterior is off-white; our test model was a very smart silver, one of a choice of colours that's available as a £1620 cost option (© Practical Caravan)

Alaria TS

£33,799

Lunar Alaria TS - The smart Alaria has subtle updates for 2019, including new graphics and front locker; self-levelling corner steadies are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)