Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Dometic fridge RM7605l

Dometic fridge RM7605l 2 months 3 days ago #466935

• IOMAL
  • Fresh Boarder
:cheer: Hi fellow campers I’ve just done a service on my fridge ,new burner and jet also,put it all back together (correctly) and the solenoid was being lazy with the gas, it’s gotta a supply ,as I was checking the voltage for the lead to operate the board 12.5v coming in ,I’ve accidentally touched the gas pipe ( negative) and I have no power on the board controls now ,so the question is , ( fridge is coming out now obviously) is there a fuse from this point ( bear in mind it has power coming to the back so it’s not a fuse on tfe 12v board in the van ) is there a fuse further up tfe line ( on top by the controls or on the pcb? ) and the answer is yes ,there is a fuse ,but it’s not blown ,power is getting to the board ,but the board has no signs of life ,new board me thinks ,il leave this on here ,someone else may get a use out of it ,happy camping folks
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by IOMAL. Reason: Update
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Unicorn Merida - The Unicorn range has expanded with the reintroduced rear-washroom floorplan of the Merida (© Practical Caravan)
Caravelair Antarès 406 - The Caravelair Antarés 406 has a revamped exterior with bolder graphics; it looks smart. Plus, there's an exterior mains socket and barbecue and shower points are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)
Explore 304SE - Comfortable L-shaped lounge benefits from elegant colour scheme and high-quality finish (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Eccles 580 - Apart from the neat silver roundel placed on the front nearside corner to mark 100 years of Eccles caravans, this exterior looks much like any other Swift model, with a black front panel and understated decals (© Practical Caravan)