Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Dometic fridge RM7605l

Dometic fridge RM7605l 2 days 9 hours ago #466935

• IOMAL
  • Fresh Boarder
:cheer: Hi fellow campers I’ve just done a service on my fridge ,new burner and jet also,put it all back together (correctly) and the solenoid was being lazy with the gas, it’s gotta a supply ,as I was checking the voltage for the lead to operate the board 12.5v coming in ,I’ve accidentally touched the gas pipe ( negative) and I have no power on the board controls now ,so the question is , ( fridge is coming out now obviously) is there a fuse from this point ( bear in mind it has power coming to the back so it’s not a fuse on tfe 12v board in the van ) is there a fuse further up tfe line ( on top by the controls or on the pcb? ) and the answer is yes ,there is a fuse ,but it’s not blown ,power is getting to the board ,but the board has no signs of life ,new board me thinks ,il leave this on here ,someone else may get a use out of it ,happy camping folks
Last Edit: 1 day 11 hours ago by IOMAL. Reason: Update
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

Venus 460/2 Deluxe - Venus 460/2 Deluxe offers sharp graphics, glazed door, smart alloys and a large front window. Service points are placed on the offside (© Practical Caravan)
Coachman Pastiche 520 - Clean lines and understated decals give the Pastiche 520 an elegant exterior, and Al-Ko ATC and stabiliser mean it should be an easy tow (© Practical Caravan)
Adria Altea 472 DS Eden - Maximising the window area has helped Adria create a roomy feel, and the whole interior exudes a sleek, modern look that's unusual at this price (© Practical Caravan)
Moto-trek Trek-Away - The Moto-trek Trek-Away standard exterior is off-white; our test model was a very smart silver, one of a choice of colours that's available as a £1620 cost option (© Practical Caravan)