Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Christmas

Christmas 4 months 2 days ago #455828

• jfinch68
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my hubby and I are thinking of going away for a few days over Christmas for some peace and quiet. Can I have some recommendations please for sites in north west/north wales for the Christmas period that will take dogs as well.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Christmas 4 months 2 days ago #455834

• Brasso530
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Hi,you could try the morris leisure group,llanberis/oxon hall etc..think some are all year round touring,very good quality.Or if you fancy a bit further up try holgates at silverdale,morcambe.That said it depends whether you want main sites or cl types?
2014 Kuga 2ltr tdi,2014 explore 530

Christmas 4 months 2 days ago #455851

• Kevin2306
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
I can fully recommend any of the Morris Leisure sites or the love2stay at salop leisure.

Kevin
2017 BMW 530 Touring towing 2017 Swift Corniche 15/2

Christmas 4 months 2 days ago #455858

• Anseo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 309
jfinch68, welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sure you will find many great venues for late December.

Just don't mention the xmassy wordy already, too early in the year, does my head in as my wife will be mentioning it everyday from 1st September until 1st September 2019 (and so it continues) :P
Sir Haggis

Bailey Pegasus GT65 Ancona (year-2013)

Most recent caravan reviews

Sprite Super Quattro FB - The new 8ft-wide Sprite Super Quattro FB has lots of space for a family on tour, but how much difference does that extra width really make? (© Practical Caravan)
Coachman VIP 460 2019 - The Coachman VIP 460 is an extended two-berth with lots of space for a couple to tour in comfort (© Practical Caravan)
2019 Compass Capiro 462 - The Capiro 462 has a smart, contemporary exterior, ATC fitted as standard and a large front gas locker for extra storage (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Phoenix 420 - The exterior of the new Phoenix is smartly finished in white GRP, with understated graphics (© Practical Caravan)