Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Presthope Grange

Presthope Grange 4 months 16 hours ago #455954

• Beehpee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 62
Hi all, anyone been to Presthope grange touring caravan park in much wenlock, we’ve got a short break booked and I’m a little puzzled by vagueness of website and lack of professionalism in email booking confirmation, the small amount of info on the site looks good and location looks great I’m just a little wary, any feedback would be greatly received.

BP
Beehpee, I live in Daventry, Northants. A caravanner and love it.
Sir Sticky.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Presthope Grange 4 months 15 hours ago #455960

• audiorob
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Is this what used to be the Caravan Club Site as that is what shows if you go into street view on Google Maps. A ribbon of greenery alongside the B4371 .

Presthope Grange 4 months 15 hours ago #455961

• Beehpee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 62
Don’t know if it’s ex CC site.

BP
Beehpee, I live in Daventry, Northants. A caravanner and love it.
Sir Sticky.....

Presthope Grange 3 months 1 week ago #456857

• waffler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
The site is now privately owned and I think has lodges on site. The owner told me they would still do tourers but I haven’t checked. There are a number of CLs in the area and a commercial site nearby is Mill Farm holiday park.
Coachman VIP565 and Kia Sorento KX3

Presthope Grange 1 month 2 weeks ago #459740

• StuBob57
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Beehpee. I know this is late, but we were 'regulars' at Presthorpe until the lease expired and the CMC had to relinquish the site. Building work is still ongoing at this site so I can't imagine it would be at its best, spaces will also be very limited. I can highly recommend the nearby CL though, we were there at the August bank holiday, its called Firs Cottage and the owners are great people, site is one of the Best CL's we've ever stayed on.

Presthope Grange 1 month 2 weeks ago #459942

• Dustydog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 935
I think it is fully open for tourers.
See www.presthopegrange.co.uk
And you have the benefit of Paddy Ryan’s butchers and some fine hostelries :cheer:
Sir Dustydog (BAR) TS .Woosie Round Table
Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend.

Most recent caravan reviews

Sprite Super Quattro FB - The new 8ft-wide Sprite Super Quattro FB has lots of space for a family on tour, but how much difference does that extra width really make? (© Practical Caravan)
Coachman VIP 460 2019 - The Coachman VIP 460 is an extended two-berth with lots of space for a couple to tour in comfort (© Practical Caravan)
2019 Compass Capiro 462 - The Capiro 462 has a smart, contemporary exterior, ATC fitted as standard and a large front gas locker for extra storage (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Phoenix 420 - The exterior of the new Phoenix is smartly finished in white GRP, with understated graphics (© Practical Caravan)