Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2o19 trips

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462463

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
  • Thank you received: 616

First trip out this year down to white water park cc site , teeside , and also to test the our new weekend porch awning from santa !! Took a while to sort but will be quicker next time !! ;)

Happy new year .
Ford Kuga 2.o Tdi & a Sprite Major 6TD

Sir Crying -
Will possibly get to
the round table some day !!
Sorry !!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462467

• Raywood
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 721
Santa has been very generous, I got a dressing gown!
Oh yes and Grandad and Grandma caravan mugs.
Ray
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craigyoung

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462478

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
Raywood wrote:
Santa has been very generous, I got a dressing gown!
Oh yes and Grandad and Grandma caravan mugs.

Ha ha ! We've been good this year ! Mind you it took me an hour to get the awning up , I can do the big one in less than that but it's like starting from scratch with a new toy , and the arguments !!! All good in the end though !
Not bad for being the 6th January , we also had 14°C at Teesside this morning , the sun was lovely .

Sir Crying -
Will possibly get to
Sorry !!
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Craigyoung.

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462485

• Icaru5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 222
Now that you have your smaller awning for the shorter stays Craig, you no longer have an excuse for not having a dog :P ...

As you can see, your dog would have a lovely bed of its own, and food and water bowls would fit perfectly in the new awning !

I can thoroughly recommend a lab for obvious reasons, ar any other gun dog, but will leave it up to you !

I’m sure we’re all looking forward to seeing the pictures of your impending new arrival ! :P
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Icaru5.

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462488

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
Icaru5 wrote:
Now that you have your smaller awning for the shorter stays Craig, you no longer have an excuse for not having a dog :P ...

As you can see, your dog would have a lovely bed of its own, and food and water bowls would fit perfectly in the new awning !

I can thoroughly recommend a lab for obvious reasons, ar any other gun dog, but will leave it up to you !

I’m sure we’re all looking forward to seeing the pictures of your impending new arrival ! :P

No chance mate off dogs !

As it happens we are in the process of ordering two Siamese kittens today similar to the two what was posted on a previous post titled cats.

Sir Crying -
Will possibly get to
Sorry !!

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462489

• Icaru5
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 222
Craigyoung wrote:
Icaru5 wrote:

As it happens we are in the process of ordering two Siamese kittens today similar to the two what was posted on a previous post titled cats.

Well ... At least your 2 cats could travel in the front locker :evil:

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462490

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
Icaru5 wrote:
Craigyoung wrote:
Icaru5 wrote:

Well ... At least your 2 cats could travel in the front locker :evil:

Unbelievable mate !! :huh: :P

Sir Crying -
Will possibly get to
Sorry !!

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462512

• CustardAvenger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 177
Craigyoung wrote:

First trip out this year down to white water park cc site , teeside , and also to test the our new weekend porch awning from santa !! Took a while to sort but will be quicker next time !! ;)

Happy new year .

Santa delivered me a SunnCamp canopy for Christmas! (well, my wife did, at the NEC, in October).Looks like the same thing, just with no front panel.

Don't really need an awning with just the 2 of us + dog in a 4 berth, but sheltering the door from rain/sun is the plan! Might give it a try next week if the weather isn't against us.
Paul
Volvo XC60 D4 AWD & Swift Sprite Major 4SB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craigyoung

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462562

• Grey13
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 150
Like this?

Reborn caravanner !
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Grey13.

2o19 trips 5 months 1 week ago #462581

• CustardAvenger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 177
Grey13 wrote:
Like this?

Yes! That's the one!

Is it easy to put up?
Paul
Volvo XC60 D4 AWD & Swift Sprite Major 4SB
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Unicorn Merida - The Unicorn range has expanded with the reintroduced rear-washroom floorplan of the Merida (© Practical Caravan)
Caravelair Antarès 406 - The Caravelair Antarés 406 has a revamped exterior with bolder graphics; it looks smart. Plus, there's an exterior mains socket and barbecue and shower points are fitted as standard (© Practical Caravan)
Explore 304SE - Comfortable L-shaped lounge benefits from elegant colour scheme and high-quality finish (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Eccles 580 - Apart from the neat silver roundel placed on the front nearside corner to mark 100 years of Eccles caravans, this exterior looks much like any other Swift model, with a black front panel and understated decals (© Practical Caravan)