Our latest issue of Practical Caravan is on sale now and available in the shops and online. Why not treat yourself to a copy or get your digital edition now? Here’s what you can find in the latest issue…
Our travel section is full of brilliant inspiration. We take a look at the South West Coast 700, there’s a tour to The Cotswolds, Beaconsfield is the focus of Local authority, and Sue Taylor picks out some more excellent caravan parks to stay at. Plus, we take a photographic look at sites from the 1950s to the 1980s.
There’s a special supplement on caravan cuisine. We share all you need to know to cook up a storm in your caravan, including tasty recipes, essential kit, unmissable foodie destinations and more.
Also inside the issue…
- 48 hours in… Whitstable – make the most of your weekend break with our guide to this delightful seaside town.
- New vans – we take a look at the Swift Fairway Classic Compact 360 and the Campmaster King.
- Tow car talk – we find out about the Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake eHybrid.
- Used vans – we take a look at the Lunar Delta TR (2019).
- Estate cars – we round-up some of the top estate cars for towing.
PLUS: we explain how to transport your dog safely in Skills school; there’s expert advice on how to hitch up; we provide guidance on how to adjust your driving to reduce your fuel costs; and much more.
All of this is in our current issue, on sale now! Treat yourself to a copy or get your digital edition now?
We take a look at the Swift Fairway Classic Compact 360 and the Campmaster King