Two-berth caravans feature in the new episode of The Caravan Channel – Practical Caravan’s expert reviewer, Group Editor Rob Ganley, discovers the delights of travelling light.
Plus we have a great new tow test, expert advice on breakaway cables, the essentials you need to pack for a trip to Continental Europe – and much more!
The Caravan Channel, Episode 10
This episode will be broadcast at the times given from Monday, 20 January until Sunday, 2 February, 2014
- Rob Ganley reviews a pair of tiny two-berth tourers: the Lunar Lexon 470 and Venus 380/2.
- David Motton put the Subaru Forester through a rigorous tow car test.
- John Wickerhsham on breakaway cables, reinforced mounting points, getting the best from your caravan fridge and more.
- Clare Kelly heads to Portsmouth, visits Sunnydale Farm Camping and Caravan site and looks at some of the essentials you need for a caravanning trip abroad from Portmsouth ferry port.
The Caravan Channel is shown on Sky 212, Freesat 401 and via Information TV’s livestream online. Here’s when it is broadcast:
- Monday – The Caravan Channel 8pm
- Wednesday – The Caravan Channel 5pm
- Friday – The Caravan Channel 5.30pm
- Saturday – The Caravan Channel 10.30am
- Sunday – The Caravan Channel 4pm
We remind you of the essentials you need to pack for a trip to Continental Europe