If you like London, don’t miss Episode 7 of The Caravan Channel on TV.
Contrary to popular belief, there are caravan sites around London (see below), so you can pitch up somewhere peaceful yet still head for the bright lights of our capital city by public transport or car. Practical Caravan’s Clare Kelly does just that in Episode 7.
Plus we have expert reviews of two brand new caravans for 2014 from our Rob Ganley and Niall Hampton (see below) and a tow car test of the Kia Sorento from our car expert David Motton.
It will be shown at set times from Monday 9 December to Sunday 22 December 2013.
The Caravan Channel is shown on Sky 212, Freesat 401 and via Information TV’s livestream online. Here’s when it is broadcast:
- Monday – The Caravan Channel 8pm
- Wednesday – The Caravan Channel 5pm
- Friday – The Caravan Channel 5.30pm
- Saturday – The Caravan Channel 10.30am
- Sunday – The Caravan Channel 4pm
EPISODE 7: THE CARAVAN CHANNEL
- Rob Ganley reports on the 2014 Lunar Quasar 564.
- John Wickersham takes a look at gas leak detectors, and at a selection of recent cassette toilet innovations.
- Clare Kelly takes an urban break in London, staying at Lee Valley Caravan Park in a Swift Expression 564 from Michael Jordan Caravans – from here, she strikes out into the capital, where she enjoys an open-top bus ride.
- David Motton puts the Kia Sorento tow car to the test.
- Niall Hampton reviews the Bailey Unicorn II Cordoba.
Our tow car expert David Motton puts the Kia Sorento to the test