Two exciting new episodes of The Caravan Channel are coming up over the festive season. Tune in to see the Practical Caravan team’s latest caravan tours, campsite reviews, tow car tests, brand new caravan reviews and more.
Here’s what’s coming up in those two new episodes.
THE CARAVAN CHANNEL END-OF-YEAR SPECIAL – EPISODE 8
Shown at broadcast times (below) from Monday, 23 January, 2013 to Sunday, 5 January.
The Caravan Channel team looks back over its favourite moments of the show from 2013 in our end-of-year special.
- Rob Ganley casts his eye back to the Coachman 560/4 caravan he reviewed for 2014
- David Motton speaks highly of the Volkswagen Golf and budget Dacia Duster tow cars
- John Wickersham reveals how to store your caravan for winter and reviews the Bailey Pegasus GT65 range
- Clare Kelly looks back at her trips to the Yorkshire Dales and the Peak District
- Niall Hampton runs the rule over the new Sterling Eccles SE and Sport ranges.
THE CARAVAN CHANNEL – EPISODE 9
Shown at broadcast times (below) from Monday, 6 January to Sunday, 19 January, 2014
- Rob Ganley takes a look at the Compass Corona 462 and also at dealer special caravans, with exclusive models from Michael Jordan and Marquis.
- David Motton puts the Volvo V60 plug-in hybrid tow car to test.
- Clare Kelly heads to Kent towing her Adria Sportline with a Ford Kuga, where she stays at Thriftwood Holiday Park and samples wine at a local vineyard.
- In his caravan classroom, John Wickersham looks at an accessory that solves the issue of reverse polarity on sites abroad, at anti-slip dashboard mats, and at caravan user payloads.
The Caravan Channel is shown on Sky 212, Freesat 401 and via Information TV’s livestream online. Here’s when it is broadcast:
- Monday – The Caravan Channel 8pm
- Wednesday – The Caravan Channel 5pm
- Friday – The Caravan Channel 5.30pm
- Saturday – The Caravan Channel 10.30am
- Sunday – The Caravan Channel 4pm
John Wickersham reveals how best to store your caravan for winter