This is Tehidy Holiday Park’s sixth year in a row at the top of our Cornwall category – an outstanding achievement that shows just how good its many visitors find it.
So what makes it so great?
For starters, its central location means that it’s perfect for exploring the county’s many attractions, including stunning beaches and historic towns.
But it’s the warm welcome that you’ll receive upon arrival, and the quality of the facilities at the park, that really impress.
Whether you stay in a tourer or tent, or one of the hireable caravans or glamping pods, you can make use of the excellent amenities.
There’s a fantastic play area for children, and a games room with TV, a pool table and more.
The older members of your party will appreciate the more practical side of things, including the information room, clothes dryers, BBQ points, spotless washrooms, licensed shop, Wi-Fi (for a charge) – there’s everything here that you could need during your stay.
“We took a short break here because we had heard such good things about the site – and Tehidy Holiday Park still outlived our massive expectations.”
“What a find! Perfect location and excellent accommodation. We’re planning our summer here for 2018.”
“Plenty to do and everyone chills out when they get here.”
“Wonderful site and owners. This has to be one of the best sites I’ve ever been to.”
“It’s easy to see why this site has so many awards. It is just so relaxing and beautiful, with excellent facilities.”
Wigwams on Tehidy Holiday Park
Our gorgeous glamping wigwams in cornwall
Tehidy Holiday Park
- Pets not allowed
- Disabled access
- Family park
- Touring pitches
- Motorhome pitches
- Seasonal pitches
- Tent pitches
- Holiday homes (for rent)
- Chalets (for rent)
- Camping pods
- Children's play area(s)
- Electric hook-ups
- Sanitary block(s)
- Designated / private parking
- Visitor parking
- Wireless internet
- Chemical disposal point
- Washing up facilities
- Residential homes (owned)
Harris Mill, Illogan, Redruth, TR16 4JQ
DirectionsHead for Redruth on A30, leave A30 on Porthtowan and Gold Center exit, turn right on roundabout follow Portreath sign. Turn left at crossroads, drop down onto B3300 crossroads, straight over, up hill past The Cornish Arms public house, approx 300 yds.
Tehidy Holiday Park is on left after the 30mph sign
- 2013Practical Motorhome Top 100 Family Site
- 2013Practical Motorhome Top 100 Regional Winner
- 2018Top 100 Best Site for Holiday Caravans & Glamping
- 2018Top 100 Regional Winner
- 2017Top 100 Regional Winner
- 2016Top 100 Regional Winner
- 2015Top 100 Regional Winner
- 2014Top 100 Regional Winner
- Tourist Board Rating (Holiday Park)
- Welcome All
- Practical Caravan/Practical Motorhome Top 100 Sites Guide: Regional Winner 2013, Regional Winner 2014, Regional Winner 2015, Regional Winner 2016, Regional Winner 2017, Best Small Site 2012, Best Family Site 2013, Best Holiday Caravan and Lodge Site 2014.
David Bellamy Gold award 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Voted BEST SMALL SITE IN EUROPE 2012 - Alan Rogers - top 3,
Top 10 Sites in Cornwall 2009 - Cornwall Today
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018