Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: started in the potteries

started in the potteries 4 years 3 months ago #381579

• smiley
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello

Born in Staffordshire ( wolverhampton not the black country don't know how that got into old staffs)!! changed to west Midlands moved to Gwent ( nanna was welsh but from the north powys) then to Derbyshire and now in Warwickshire....

favourites are Wales and Derbyshire

smiley Swift Challenger
The administrator has disabled public write access.

started in the potteries 4 years 3 months ago #381760

• Trevormc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Born in Short Heath, used to be South Staffordshire, now in Willenhall part of Walsall West Midlands.

Trevor

started in the potteries 3 years 11 months ago #387995

• Willi-Wonti
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Started in B14, moved to B29 then B30, B29 again now B31
Brummie & proud
;)
Hyundai Terracan
Burstner Trecento 530 I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel, but it was someone with a torch
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Willi-Wonti.

started in the potteries 3 years 11 months ago #388012

• ProfJohnL
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 991
Born in Walsall, Staffordshire
Temporarily moved to Somerset
Moved to Stafford (Which is I believe is still in Staffordshire!!)
Now back in Walsall, (technically now West Midlands) but I still sometimes receive post addressed as Staffordshire
Unless I use quotes, All advice and opinions given are my own and are given in good faith. Never act on anything you read on a forum unless you can validate and verify its source and content.

Most recent caravan reviews

Adria Adora Sava 623 DT - For 2019, Adria introduces a brand new model, the 5-berth twin-axle Adora Sava (© Practical Motorhome)
The Unicorn Vigo has had a facelift - The fourth generation of the Vigo has a revamped look to the front of the van (© Practical Caravan)
Osprey 866 exterior - The Elddis Osprey 866 dealer special edition has unique decals down its GRP sides (© Practical Caravan/Andrew Jenkinson)
Swift Freestyle SE S6 TD_002_w - Swift's Freestyle SE S6 TD is a dealer special edition exclusively retailed by Lowdham Leisureworld (© Niall Hampton/Practical Caravan)