Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Woosie Club

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344412

• WoodlandsCamper
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 500

Can my wife join the Woosie Club?  She phoned me from Sainsbury's car park saying she couldn't turn the key in the ignition and would I drive there with her spare key.  When I got there she said everything was now OK. .......

..... She has TWO sets of car keys in her pocket, ones for her car and ones for our son's car.  She'd opened the door with her own keys, but tried starting the ignition with our son's keys.

I rest my case.

Vauxhall Insignia 2015 2.0 cdti 170PS
Lunar Conquest 462 2012
Sir WC (MNKOR) BAR - member of the Woosie Round Table
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344413

• Gagakev
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 356

Sorry W C this action doesnt qualify your other half to join us.

But we could actually consider yourself as a new member on the basis that you WENT to her aid,

And to back up your application which will help you qualify emensly is your initials.........WC 

I will propose you on this basis and I'm sure King DD or other members  will be along to 2nd you
Good luck
Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR)

Shogun Equippe3.2DTi tugging Fleetwood Sonata Symphony

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344414

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 543

Perhaps you should take this opportunity to publish, in full, the membership criteria.  There may be Woosies-in-waiting out there who do not know that they can join. 
mel.
Lady Mel

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.....

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344415

• WoodlandsCamper
  • Platinum Boarder

Well, it appears that nobody wants to 2nd me, so the 'exclusive' club stays exclusive.
Best wishes
WC

Lunar Conquest 462 2012

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344416

• Mel
  • Platinum Boarder
  • member of the Woosie Club
  • Thank you received: 543

Don't feel bad, as far as I can make out there are only two members, DD and Kev.  TC is an honorary member.  I am not a member as I don't make a fuss about matters lavatorial.  I would suggest that you just assume membership.  After all this is the Woosie club so they are hardly going to get stroppy with you.
mel

Lady Mel

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back.....

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344417

• Gagakev
  • Platinum Boarder
Woodlands Camper wrote:
Well, it appears that nobody wants to 2nd me, so the 'exclusive' club stays exclusive.
Best wishes
WC

WC please dont panic, we are currently carrying out references on which we are awaiting a reply, I'm sure when this is returned DD will confirm membership.
Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR)

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344418

• Gagakev
  • Platinum Boarder
Mel wrote:
Don't feel bad, as far as I can make out there are only two members, DD and Kev.  TC is an honorary member.  I am not a member as I don't make a fuss about matters lavatorial.  I would suggest that you just assume membership.  After all this is the Woosie club so they are hardly going to get stroppy with you.
mel

We are currently updating the application procedure and holding a special AGM very shorlty. New membership applications will now include;
Any one who is scared of silly things like spiders etc
Any one who finds normal everyday chores repulsive 
Any one with initials/name that we find suitable.
Any one who runs around after there better halfs which is unneccasary
Any one who gives silly remarks to others on this forum

There are a couple more of which have to be confirmed and you will be informed at a later date.

Sir Gagakev WC (3 BAR)

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344419

• Dustydog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1189
Gagakev wrote:
Mel wrote:
mel

We are currently updating the application procedure and holding a special AGM very shorlty. New membership applications will now include;
Any one who is scared of silly things like spiders etc
Any one who finds normal everyday chores repulsive 
Any one with initials/name that we find suitable.
Any one who runs around after there better halfs which is unneccasary
Any one who gives silly remarks to others on this forum

There are a couple more of which have to be confirmed and you will be informed at a later date.

Mel
There are more eg Sir Rob T. Dame TC is  a fully fledged member . As you are "mad" we may well consider you for future membership. Dame Mel has a lovely ring to it. I'll check with Sir Gagakev to see if you meet our criteria.
A Woosie can be anything you like really. It's all a bit of a spoof.
Woodlands Camper , to be known as Sir WC, will be admitted to the Woosie Round Table purely on the grounds he was a wimp and went chasing after his wife. He should have given her the AA phone number . So 10 out of 10 for being a good Woosie

Eg
 Those who wont sleep in their awning
Those who waste electricity heating the awning at 2kw just to keep the dog warm.
Those who want a Chinese take away delivered to their caravan door
Don't like getting muddy
Complain to the Wardens about the weather
and there are many more!

If anyone else wishes to become a Knight or Dame of the Woosie Club please tell us some  of your silly stories or pet dislikes about getting your hands dirty caravanning. No need to be lavatorial.

Sir Dustydog (BAR) TS .Woosie Round Table
Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend.

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344420

• Gafferbill
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep active be happy and stay safe
  • Thank you received: 544

What I am puzzled about is why Woodlands Camper walks around all the time with a case that is obviously too heavy for him?
What has he got in it that it is always with him?
It obviously infuriates his wife so much that she cannot cope anymore and spends most of her time in a trance.

Don’t just rest you case WC get rid of the bl**dy thing for the sake of your wife!!
(Sir) Baldrick WC......I have a cunning plan!
  GB West Sussex

Woosie Club 7 years 10 months ago #344421

• WoodlandsCamper
  • Platinum Boarder

Gafferbill

I've been carrying the case for so long now without opening it I have forgotten what's inside.  Perhaps I can manage a quick peep over the Xmas holidays, and hope I don't find any spiders!!

DD - Thank you for 'knighting' me.

Regards
Sir WC

Lunar Conquest 462 2012

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Alicanto Grande Sintra - The distinctive exterior has metallic decals (© Practical Caravan)
Bailey Phoenix 440 - Decals on the side of the 440 feature a distinctive colour, purple, and have the same pattern with the large 'B' at the rear that you find on all Bailey models (© Practical Caravan)
Knaus Sport Silver 400LK - The Knaus Sport Silver 400LK is a compact family model. Although the door is not on the UK side, build quality throughout is first class (© Practical Caravan)

Lunar Ariva

£17,199

Lunar Ariva - Well-equipped and compact, the Ariva reaches its 25th year in 2020; perhaps that might be the time to give the profile a bit of an uplift? (© Practical Caravan)