Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Awning flooring and heating

Awning flooring and heating 6 months 4 weeks ago #446069

• Craigyoung
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Happy Touring
  • Thank you received: 409
Sorry prof,
I do not Cook anything or have Flames in the awning , my post was about the ventilation bit . :huh:
Ford Kuga 2.o Tdi & a Sprite Major 6TD

Sir Crying - will get to
the round table some day ! ( sorry but can't get the Pink writing on my phone !!) ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Awning flooring and heating 6 months 3 weeks ago #446207

• JanBn
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
thank you everyone for your replies, it did seem to spark quite a debate, excuse the pun lol :lol:
sorry I haven't replied lately, have had a double op on my arm and have been recovering and am now trying to type one handed with my non dominant arm :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EH52ARH

Most recent caravan reviews

Elddis Avante 586 2019 - As a six-berth single-axle, the Avanté is a sizeable van to manoeuvre, so Al-Ko's ATC and AKS hitch stabiliser are welcome features (© Practical Caravan)
Coachman Pastiche 470 2019 - The revamped layout in the new Pastiche 470 might tempt buyers looking for something a bit different (© Practical Caravan)
ph01 - The Bailey Phoenix 420 has a similar look to its siblings. There’s no front gas locker, and the graphics are quite low-key (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
Bailey Phoenix 640 - The Bailey Phoenix 640 is a great starter van for comfort-seeking couples (© Practical Caravan)