Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Mystery switch

Mystery switch 5 days 9 hours ago #457909

• DickB
  • Fresh Boarder
I have recently bought an Elddis Crown 13/2, 1995, and am mystified by a swich on the Control panel.
I have managed to work out what the small switches do, but there is a larger, Mains-type switch in the top left corner whixh is not labelled and seems to have no obvious function.
Any information would be much appreciated.
This problem might be solved if I had an Owner's Handbook; anyone out there who can help?
Many thanks
Dick
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mystery switch 5 days 9 hours ago #457913

• tuffty
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I've got one of these, it's the isolation switch for the roof mounted Dometic air conditioning unit. Do you have one of those (or had one at one point and it's now been removed, leaving the switch as redundant?)

Mystery switch 4 days 23 hours ago #457953

• DaveA1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
.Wrong Manual
Regards Dave A

Vauxhall Insignia Eilite 163 Sport Tourer CDTI Auto
Swift Challenger Sport 442 2012
Last Edit: 4 days 23 hours ago by DaveA1.

Mystery switch 4 days 21 hours ago #457955

• audiorob
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54
The Elddis acrchive of downloadable seems to cease at year 2000 and none earlier, so hopefully someone will come up trumps on here for you (www.elddis.co.uk/help-support/help-advice/handbooks?archive=1). Don't know whether any earlier are available if you contact Elddis direct?

Most recent caravan reviews

Elddis Avante 586 2019 - As a six-berth single-axle, the Avanté is a sizeable van to manoeuvre, so Al-Ko's ATC and AKS hitch stabiliser are welcome features (© Practical Caravan)
Coachman Pastiche 470 2019 - The revamped layout in the new Pastiche 470 might tempt buyers looking for something a bit different (© Practical Caravan)
ph01 - The Bailey Phoenix 420 has a similar look to its siblings. There’s no front gas locker, and the graphics are quite low-key (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)
Bailey Phoenix 640 - The Bailey Phoenix 640 is a great starter van for comfort-seeking couples (© Practical Caravan)