Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Road Surface A34

Road Surface A34 11 years 4 months ago #48962

• cris_408518
  • Platinum Boarder
On my travels today as I start to get busy travelling south on the A34 inner lane south bound at the Didcot Junction the road from the joining slip is DEEPLY rutted from heavy trucks.

A large saloon followed by a large 4x4 both towing medium sized Caravans both swerved and darted about on the deeply rutted road due to the ruts, one van was nearly hit by the truck in front of me as the back of the van went side to side.

Both vehicles at about 50 - 55mph and both with stabilisers.

So be careful if southound !!!!!!!!!! Didcot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Compass Capiro 550 review – 1 - The new-for-2017 Compass Capiro 550 has a 1467kg MTPLM (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Eccles 510 review – 1 - Sharp graphics and a carbonfibre-effect gas-locker lid give the Sterling a unique personality that distances it from its Swift Challenger sibling (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2017 Knaus StarClass 690 review – 1 - The Knaus StarClass 690 has a 2000kg MTPLM so you may prefer to use it as a seasonal tourer, in which case you’ll save on some of the VAT – it's priced at £29,999 (delivery included) (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 570-6 review – 1 - Polar White sides and the new family crest give the Pursuit a fresher look, but it’s less distinctive than the old grey (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on