Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Logging on

Logging on 4 years 8 months ago #304093

• LadyMo
  • Platinum Boarder

I now appear to have my name plus a string of numbers after it.Don't fancy having to do all that palaver each time.......what do I have to do to get rid of all the numbers?
Thanks
Maureen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Logging on 4 years 8 months ago #304094

• austin
  • Junior Boarder

Hi Maureen,

If you click on "My account" at the top of the page and then click on "edit" you can then edit the username.

I just work here

Logging on 4 years 8 months ago #304095

• LadyMo
  • Platinum Boarder

Thanks Austin,
LB has always referred to me as Lady Mo ( we obviously mix in the same circles!) so that's what I'll be!
Maureen
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Bailey Unicorn Madrid review - Bailey has made a wise move making all but one of the 2015 Unicorn models with the same body dimensions. The result in the Madrid is a spacious tourer for couples that makes few compromises (© Practical Caravan)
Swift Freestyle SE S 6 TD review 1 - Alloy wheels add to a thoroughly modern look in Lowdham's entry-level special edition, the Swift Freestyle SE S6 TD caravan (© Practical Caravan)
Wildwood Design Twagon review 1 - The Twagon's roof is made from 100% waterproofed cotton insulated with 54oz recycled wood around a wood frame (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Compass Rallye 554 review 1 - Sold as a four-berth, in reality, the Compass Rallye 554 is probably a luxury caravan for touring couples (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on