Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: on line or off line?

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309166

When you log on to this site and your status is “on line” what difference dose this make?  Can you chat to other members who are also on line? Cheers phil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309167

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
Don't be daft, Phil - we've only just got smileys!!  Live chat???!?!  Are you trying to give the techies heart failure?
 (see, we haven't even got a sniggering smiley, hehe).
SUE

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309168

sue, sorry it's not sniggering!!

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309169

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
OMG!!  That's frightening.......hope it's not a self portrait! (can't see your avatar without a magnifying glass, lol).
SUE

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309170

He’s an ugly little chap, but he has got more hair then me! I like your avatar it’s funny. (I’m assuming an avatar is the picture on our profile…….and not my manhood!)

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309171

Is there anyway we can look at other members profiles? I’m a bit nosey and like to find out what people drive and tow, their favourite sites and stuff like that.  

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309172

• Soozeeg
  • Platinum Boarder
You're really pushing it, aren't you Phil?  The techies can only do one job a week you know (I'd better watch what I say, or that nasty wee boy John Duncan will be after me with a freshly dug up worm
 ). I don't think you can, Phil, and I think you might find that Haymarket say that comes under (terribly frightening) privacy laws.....even though it's possible to do it on, erm, some other forums.  Of course, I stand to be corrected!
SUE

on line or off line? 3 years 11 months ago #309173

• Parksy
  • Enjoyin' Life
  • Thank you received: 55

There isn't a private messaging facility as yet and there is no method of seeing other members profiles.
It's possible for forum members to add what they drive and tow to their signatures which can appear on their posts if they want to.
The best way to find out these things is to start a topic in the General  section and ask them
Contact email address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

on line or off line? 3 years 10 months ago #309174

Soozeeg wrote:
The techies can only do one job a week you know
Apart from the last release, obv, which contained 16 fixes.  And we have been building a whole other website as well.Soozeeg wrote:
wee
You've been talking to my wife again haven't you.
  • Page:

Follow us on