Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Welcome back

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44276

Well done techies for getting the forum fixed.

What was it ,no one have change for the meter again?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44277

• GrahamW
  • Platinum Boarder
I wonder if this is the new and improved forum which prevents unwanted intruders????

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44278

Lets hope so.

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44279

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend - I've been lost without the forum, welcome back!!

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44280

Sorry for the lack of forum over the weekend. Isn't it always the way that things break down at the weekend when you can't call someone to repair it.

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44281

Hmmmmm when the site first vanished my first thought was hackers. As time went by I began to wonder if they were upgrading the site, I was beginning to get a little excited at the thought of a new all dancing, all whistles forum with Instant Messaging, able to post pics, funny emoticons etc. Then when I realised the techies could have built a site the size of EBay in the time I began to wonder again. Hmmmmmmm I thought, I bet they've done a UK-Campsites on me :O( and booted my sorry backside ⇦ notice I didn't say arse :O) took me ages to learn not to use Anglo Saxon terminology. :O) Nice to see it back up and running.

“If there is anyone on the forum whom I have not insulted, I apologise profusely. ”

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44282

• PaulA3
  • Platinum Boarder
No forum so had to find some thing to do, so they took me fishing in the boat, caught 6 codling for the freezer, which at 5.30am Sunday morning was our garden -5". Actually got Sun burnt it was a lovely day to be at sea flat calm and full Sun all day.

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44283

• Janey1
  • Expert Boarder
My thanks also to the techies ... glad to see it wasn't only me, I was beginning to get a bit worried and I've missed everyone :-(

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44284

I've had withdrawal symptoms all weekend......began to wonder if it was my computer! Even E-mailed the magazine this morning....how sad!!

Welcome back all is forgiven.

Welcome back 8 years 6 months ago #44285

I've had withdrawal symptoms all weekend......began to wonder if it was my computer! Even E-mailed the magazine this morning....how sad!!

Welcome back all is forgiven.
Great minds think alike Maureen - I was going to give them an e-mail if things hadn't been restored by tomorrow, and I thought our computer had gone "t**s up" as they say !!!

It's been a long weekend!!

Most recent caravan reviews

Practical Caravan reviews the 2015 Adria Altea 552DT Tamar - The curved rear roofline of the Adria Altea 552DT Tamar will help fuel consumption when on tow (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on