Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Road Surface A34

Road Surface A34 10 years 2 months ago #48962

On my travels today as I start to get busy travelling south on the A34 inner lane south bound at the Didcot Junction the road from the joining slip is DEEPLY rutted from heavy trucks.

A large saloon followed by a large 4x4 both towing medium sized Caravans both swerved and darted about on the deeply rutted road due to the ruts, one van was nearly hit by the truck in front of me as the back of the van went side to side.

Both vehicles at about 50 - 55mph and both with stabilisers.

So be careful if southound !!!!!!!!!! Didcot
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Practical Caravan's Swift Conqueror 560 review - 1 - Bang on trend, the four-berth Swift Conqueror 560 has a central washroom and rear island bed (© Bob McDowell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Swift Conqueror 580 review 1 - With its 1650kg MTPLM, you'll need a good-sized tow car to pull the new-for-2016 Swift Conqueror 580 (© Practical Caravan)

Xplore 586

£15,894

The Practical Caravan Xplore 586 review – 1 - The family-friendly, single-axle Xplore 586 has a 1350kg MTPLM and rides on an Al-Ko chassis (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Knaus StarClass 560 review – 1 - With its door on the nearside and bearing the British flag, there's no doubt at which market the Knaus StarClass 560 is aimed (© Andy Jenkinson/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on