Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Road Surface A34

Road Surface A34 10 years 8 months ago #48962

• cris_408518
  • Platinum Boarder
On my travels today as I start to get busy travelling south on the A34 inner lane south bound at the Didcot Junction the road from the joining slip is DEEPLY rutted from heavy trucks.

A large saloon followed by a large 4x4 both towing medium sized Caravans both swerved and darted about on the deeply rutted road due to the ruts, one van was nearly hit by the truck in front of me as the back of the van went side to side.

Both vehicles at about 50 - 55mph and both with stabilisers.

So be careful if southound !!!!!!!!!! Didcot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Swift Basecamp Plus review – 1 - You can jazz up your Swift Basecamp with fancy external graphics for £795 (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan – Lunar Alaria TI review – 1 - The dark front is in keeping with other luxury Lunar caravans and the Alaria TI has a 1782kg MTPLM (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 450 review – 1 - As standard, you get high-spec kit such as alloy wheels and an AKS hitch on the 2017 Coachman Vision 450 (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Pastiche 520 review – 1 - New graphics sharpen the appearance of this tourer which has an MTPLM of 1465kg (© Practical Caravan)

Follow us on