Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Road Surface A34

Road Surface A34 8 years 5 months ago #48962

On my travels today as I start to get busy travelling south on the A34 inner lane south bound at the Didcot Junction the road from the joining slip is DEEPLY rutted from heavy trucks.

A large saloon followed by a large 4x4 both towing medium sized Caravans both swerved and darted about on the deeply rutted road due to the ruts, one van was nearly hit by the truck in front of me as the back of the van went side to side.

Both vehicles at about 50 - 55mph and both with stabilisers.

So be careful if southound !!!!!!!!!! Didcot
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

The Practical Caravan Bailey Pursuit 560-5 review - At 1441kg, the Bailey Pursuit 560-5 makes a sensible match for a family estate or small SUV, say Practical Caravan's expert reviewers (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Coachman Vision 580/5 review - Coachman's designers made the new Vision range, including the 580/5, look contemporary inside and out, say Practical Caravan's reviewers (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Xplore 574

£14,199

The definitive Practical Caravan Xplore 574 review - Elddis revamped its Xplore range as a brand and launched the 574, write Practical Caravan's experts (© Rob Ganley/Practical Caravan)
Practical Caravan reviews Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE - Practical Caravan's expert reviewers found a lot to like in the Lunar Clubman Saros Edition SE (© Tim Andrew/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on