Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New tyres

New tyres 8 years 7 months ago #49221

• bones1
  • Senior Boarder
I am baffled by the different makes and types of tyres available , can anyone shed any light for me.

I have a 4x4 measurments are 215 75 R15.

Should I go for an all terrain tyre when most of the use the car gets is on the road towing and not much off road apart from when we arrive on site.

Should I get a road tyre better in wet conditions, also are there good reasons for buying a more expensive tyre, rather than a cheaper tyre.

Decisions decisions...........
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New tyres 8 years 7 months ago #49222

• sparkes
  • Platinum Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:

Most recent caravan reviews

Xplore 526

£14,999

The Practical Caravan 2015 Xplore 526 review - A rakish front panel and sporty graphics lend a fresh look to the 2015 Xplore 526 – read more in the Practical Caravan review (© Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Sterling Continental 630 review - The sculpted corners and streamlined shape of the Sterling Continental 630 are designed to improve fuel efficiency and stability on tow (© James Mann/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan Lunar Delta TI review - The Lunar Delta TI's new graphics, spats and alloy wheels look great, but its profile could have been more distinctive (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)
The Practical Caravan 2015 Coachman VIP 575/4 review - Coachman's VIP 575/4 puts a luxury, island-bad floorplan on a single axle, and does so handsomely – a great option for your caravan holidays (© Phil Russell/Practical Caravan)

Follow us on