Tune in to The Caravan Channel and you’ll see the Practical Caravan editorial team out on location. We’re reviewing a whole host of brand new caravans (2014 models), while touring beautiful places and reviewing the campsites we’ve stayed on.
We’re co-producing current episodes of The Caravan Channel with Information TV.
The Caravan Channel Episode 9
This episode will be broadcast at the times given from Monday, 6 January to Sunday, 19 January, 2014
- Practical Caravan’s editor Rob Ganley takes a look at the Compass Corona 462 and also at dealer special caravans, with exclusive models from Michael Jordan and Marquis.
- Tow car expert David Motton puts the Volvo V60 plug-in hybrid tow car to the test for Practical Caravan.
- Our features editor Clare Kelly heads to Kent, towing her Adria Sportline with a Ford Kuga. There she stays at Thriftwood Holiday Park and samples wine at a local vineyard.
- In his caravan classroom, meanwhile, outdoor technical expert John Wickersham looks at an accessory that solves the issue of reverse polarity with the electric hook-ups on campsites abroad, plus he checks out some anti-slip dashboard mats, and offers good advice on caravan user payloads.
The Caravan Channel is shown on Sky 212, Freesat 401 and via Information TV’s livestream online. Here’s when it is broadcast:
- Monday – The Caravan Channel 8pm
- Wednesday – The Caravan Channel 5pm
- Friday – The Caravan Channel 5.30pm
- Saturday – The Caravan Channel 10.30am
- Sunday – The Caravan Channel 4pm
Tow car expert David Motton puts the Volvo V60 plug-in hybrid tow car to the test