NATIONAL CAMPING AND CARAVANNING WEEK starts on Monday, 27 May, 2013. Now in its 13th year, the week has inspired the Camping and Caravanning Club to launch a host of events designed to celebrate and increase Britain’s love of the great outdoors.
Special events on the Club’s sites include:
- a treasure trail at Moffat
- a fancy dress competition in Folkestone
- archaeology in Salisbury
- the Weston Great Cake Bake Off in Weston super Mare
- a photography competition at Tregurrian club campsite
- a guided walk at Lynton
- family fun day at Kessingland
Camping starter pack to win
If you join the Camping and Caravanning Club before 2 June, you’ll have a chance to enter a prize draw to win a camping starter pack worth more than £1000 from GoOutdoors. Club membership offers cheaper nightly fees on the Club’s campsites.
Pictured: Kessingland Camping & Caravanning Club campsite on the glorious Suffolk coast and The Valley of the Rocks near Lynton, North Devon